Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Mantyhose


One tip I picked up when I was a regular bike rider was wearing leggings or tights underneath your jeans kept your legs nice and warm in the winter! So I did. I must admit I kinda liked the feel of it, too.

Fast forward some years, and I read that it's now apparently fashionable (in some circles at least) for guys to wear tights - as indeed they used to centuries ago - coining the word
"mantyhose". While I'm not really bold enough to do it in public, I do rather like the look and feel of tights with shorts, especially as the weather has turned noticeably cooler this week. I'm not entirely sure I have the legs for it, and I suspect I probably ought to shave them, though my legs aren't particularly hairy anyway. Whatever - I always get a kick out of being unconventional!

No comments:

Post a Comment